Next group interview/tour is January 27, 2020!
Sample Daily Schedule
Routine care, feeding, diapering/potty, hand washing, etc…
All care provided throughout the day is available as needed.
This schedule is for reference only.
Sample Supply List
Feel free to adjust list according to your child's needs.
Your child’s health is a matter of major importance to all of us. We require that all children maintain current immunizations.
We must be notified immediately for any contagious illness or disease that may be present or other children in this facility have been exposed to.
Parents are to notify this facility of any unusual emotional or physical illness or disability that their child may have.
As your partner in the care of your child, it is important that good communication exists between the home and providers. If your child is experiencing a change in the home environment that may result is changes in behavior in our facility, it is important that we are informed. Likewise, we will notify you of any behavior changes which may occur while you child is in our care.
1. Please bring your child dressed and ready for the day.
2. Dress your child according to weather conditions.
3. Do not bring children in unchanged overnight diapers.
4. We will provide your child with their very own center tote bag that you can add necessary supplies labeled with child’s name.
5. Parents are responsible for all supplies related to meals and snacks including formula and milk.
6. All food items must be labeled with name and date of consumption.
7. Food carrier must maintain proper temperature for storage* (example: warm thermos or ice pack for meals or breast-milk).
*Our current facility is not set up for cooling or heating of food.